The patent pending AutoSet Clutch® by Illinois Auto Truck improves on all previous available versions of self-adjusting heavy duty clutches. With every push of the clutch pedal, clutches and their associated parts wear. IATCO’s AutoSet Clutch® compensates for this wear by auto-adjusting to maintain the clutch pedal free play (1/2” between the release bearing and the clutch brake).
As the increase in wear occurs, the release bearing moves closer to the clutch brake by automatically adjusting. The AutoSet Clutch® incorporates two shifting cams that sense the time to adjust to maintain proper clearance. The external indicator tab provides a visual inspection of the remaining available clutch life.
The AutoSet Clutch® sets itself upon installation and eliminates manual adjustments through the life of the clutch. The AutoSet Clutch® is the perfect solution to decrease clutch maintenance costs and maximize vehicle operation time.
- Maintains constant adjustment by maintaining ½” between the release bearing & clutch brake
- Minimizes clutch maintenance & maximizes vehicle operation time
- 100% NEW Components
- Made in the USA
- Multiple application compatibility
- Standard clutch installation procedure
- Used in Hydraulic & Non-Hydraulic clutch systems
- Updated release bearing includes triple-zerk, bearing cage seal & wide bearing pads
- Wear indicator tab to determine clutch life
- Torque Range: 1450 – 2250 ft/lbs
- Available in 10 & 14 Spline
Key Features incorporated in the AutoSet Clutch
Dual Cam Springs
Two patent pending heavy duty springs connect the adjusting cams to create a strong and
Over Adjustment Protection
Two patent pending internal straps connect the clutch cover to the adjusting ring. The internal straps hold the adjusting ring and cams in place when shock to the truck occurs (dock collision or terrain impact)
AutoSet Clutch® is a Registered Trademark of Illinois Auto Truck Co., Inc.